Wedding Space

Posted: 6 Jul, 2012 01:41 PM  
Picture of
Rank
Total Posts:  1

Hi!

I am looking for an affordable space to host a wedding reception in Budapest. I am having classical wedding therefore I am looking for a complete service and a space which will embellish that theme.

So far I found Bakelit M.A.C located in the industrial zone. I am not familiar with this place. Has anyone heard about this place?

Comments and suggestion is greatly appreciated!

Leila

Posted: 7 Jul, 2012 04:58 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  93

Welcome to the forums Leila,

I’m not familiar with the Bakelit Multi Art Center.

Danube cruise ships are a popular option for wedding receptions and there are many other places in the city that host receptions. Since a wedding is a very special/personal event, you could try working with a local wedding planner. A company I like is ‘Made in Heaven’, available in both English and Hungarian.

I hope this helps… and good luck with the preparations!

Let me know if you had any other questions.

Signature 

Posted: 9 Jul, 2012 10:03 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Picture of
Rank

I went to a wedding on Saturday on Bakelit, its very different and you can Hostel your guests!

I think It is and artistic form to go to a wedding.

Posted: 9 Jul, 2012 10:12 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Picture of
Rank

I am from Croatia and I was at Bakelit MAC for my cousin’s wedding reception in Budapest. The place has a stress-free and enjoyable atmosphere. I really enjoyed the design of the place as it is located in the industrial zone. The building has a factory-like type of rooms with a retro look. There is also a hostel available for guests who traveled a long way to stay, like myself from Croatia. I found a link here on youtube, you can check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JC40_U6fWI&feature=plcp

Hope I help you wink

Login or Register to participate in the Budapest travel forums.

Atom Feed
RSS 2.0