I’m searching for a local wedding planner

Posted: 6 Jan, 2011 08:43 AM  
Picture of
Rank
Total Posts:  3

Hi, I’m an Italian girl, I ‘ll marrage on Budapest on 23 july 2011, whith my hungarian boyfriend.
Celebration will be in Matyas Templon and dinner in Mka, next church.
My idea now is Budapest Danubius Hotel for italian guests: it’s cheaper than others and it’s got enought rooms (50 double about).
I’m searching for a local wedding planner.
I live in Italy and it’s difficult to find photograph, flowers, car…
I ‘d like a honest local wedding planner. Thank You for ideas and answers!

Posted: 6 Jan, 2011 09:12 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  93

Welcome to the forums Erbaverde!

We have had several requests for event/wedding planners, so it’s time for me to compile a list of recommended people/companies smile In the meantime here is a website that lists several Hungarian wedding planners with contact info (website & e-mail). Here is the link: eskuvoszervezo.hu

Plus, you might also want to see if the hotel has any recommendations.

Additionally here is another thread on a similar topic: ‘Looking for a nice wedding place

Hope this helps to get started… and good luck with the planning!

Signature 

Posted: 7 Jan, 2011 08:25 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Picture of
Rank

Thank You Roberta! You’re very kind!
I ‘ll look them than I ‘ll write something about! smile

Posted: 8 Jan, 2011 06:35 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Picture of
Rank

Hi! I sow the sites: very interesting! Thank you!!
I ask some informations and services agencies become answere.
Somebody has anyname to suggest me? I ‘m losting myself!
I don’t understand hungary and my boyfriend doesn’t love these activities!!

Posted: 8 Jan, 2011 09:22 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank

Hi Erbaverde,

I just sent you a PM with some contact info for an English speaking local wedding planner recommended by a friend.

Good luck and let me know how it works out.

Signature 

Posted: 9 Jan, 2011 02:37 PM   [ # 5 ]  
Picture of
Rank

Thank you!!! I go to see immediately!
Have a good day!:))

Posted: 7 Oct, 2011 03:30 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Picture of
Rank
Total Posts:  2

Hi I’m the new boy here. I have decided to try and start organising the documents that I will need from the UK end, then start on the Hungarian documents needed.

I’m English and my Fiancee is Hungarian. We’re hopefully going to be getting married next year in Hungary.

What I need to know is what documents I need to get stamp with an Official Seal or Apositill.

Here is a copy of the email that I sent the FCO in regards to this. (Obviously the niceties have been taken out)

Could I have please have some confirmation in regards to what documents I require to get marked with ‘Apostille’

a Certificate of No Impediment to Marry;
a full birth certificate;
Also are there any other paper work that is required

If we were to Marry in the in the UK in a registry office would that Marriage Certificate be valid to use in the Hungary and again would that have to get marked with the ‘Apostille’, or would we still have to have a civil ceremony in Hungary.

Also if a Document is marked with the ‘Apostille’ do they expire or have a certain validity period with Hungarian Authorities.

I could not get a straight answer from the British Embassy in Hungary.

Posted: 9 Oct, 2011 04:45 AM   [ # 7 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRank

Welcome to the forums Woodso,

I’m no expert, but if you are looking to get married in Hungary the local Registry Services Office (Anyakönyvi Hivatal) is the place to start. They will provide all the information and requirements in detail, based on your situation, including the necessary documents, their required validity, etc.

The Hungarian Embassy in London also provides information here (in English) and here (in Hungarian - this version has information on both, getting married in England and in Hungary). They provide an e-mail address for further questions.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Signature 

Posted: 9 Oct, 2011 02:11 PM   [ # 8 ]  
Picture of
Rank
Total Posts:  2

Hi Roberta Gyori,

Thank you so much for that. The British embassy site is a bit useless. Have tried it before.

But thanks for the link to the Hungarian version I should imagin it has more information on there than the uk embasssy.

Thank you so much for the information.

Regards

Oli

Login or Register to participate in the Budapest travel forums.

Atom Feed
RSS 2.0