Website Feedback

Posted: 30 May, 2010 10:53 PM  
Rank
Total Posts:  1

As the former head of the Hungarian National Tourist Office and a current small business owner, I feel the greatest appreciation for “visitbudapest.travel” on multiple levels. This website is the most professional of its kind by far and as such it provides great services to all of whom travel to Budapest or merely curious about one of the most exciting cities in Europe. I have to admit that I thoroughly enjoyed some virtual travel to Budapest via this site. The abundant and well thought out content presented in contextual structure makes it really easy and fun to navigate through tons of pages. The amount of information is right on target: qualifies for “insider’s guide” but doesn’t get too much. Most travel guides miss that point and provide either too much or too little information. I could go on and on with praising the site but I don’t want to become too much either and if you use the site, the great experience will speak for itself.
I could not complete my post however without a bow to the creators for the tremendous effort they put into the implementation of “visitbudapest.travel”.
Thank you guys and keep up with the good work!

Login or Register to participate in the Budapest travel forums.

Atom Feed
RSS 2.0