About King Apartments
Hotel Theme: Budget, Apartment, Family Friendly Hotels
Facilities: Garden, Gay Friendly, Guest Parking, Non-Smoking Rooms, Wheelchair Accessible
Services: Car Rental, Free WiFi, Pets Allowed, Ticket/Tour Desk
from 2 pm / until 11 am
No. of Rooms: 14
The centrally located King Apartments offers one-, two- and three-room apartments in Budapest's city center close to many sights and attractions. Wireless internet is available free of charge in the apartments. All of the apartments now offer central air-conditioning available from the middle of May to the end of September (for a fee). Optional breakfast is available in the building's Café. Guests can choose from Mediterranean, English, continental and vegetarian breakfast packages upon arrival.
For families traveling with small kids the hotel has cots, baby tubs and highchairs available free of charge, upon request. A limited number of parking spaces are available in the building's indoor parking garage (for a fee). Additional parking is available in the public garage across the street for the same rates. King Apartments can also arrange airport transfers and city tours for guests.
Location and Things to Do
King Apartments are located on Király Street, also known as Budapest's Design Street. The famous Andrássy Avenue and the Opera House are all within walking distance. The apartments are on the outer edge of the former Jewish Quarter, close to the Great Synagogue and Deák Square with subway lines M1, M2 and M3. The closest subway is the Opera stop of the Millennium Underground (M1).
Accomodations at King Apartments
There are 14 apartments ranging from 32-80 sq m (345-860 sq ft) in size. All apartments offer free Internet access, cable TV, air-conditioning, American-style kitchens equipped with a fridge, a microwave, an electric oven, a coffee machine, a toaster, a dishwasher, plates, cutlery, etc. and bathrooms with a bathtub with shower, hair dryer, iron and ironing board and a washing machine.
One-room Studio apartments are 32 sq m (345 sq ft) and come with a balcony or a private garden. The spacious apartments, suitable for couples, face the courtyard.
Two-room apartments are 45-55 sq m (480-590 sq ft) in size and can accommodate 4-6 people. They have one bedroom with a double bed and a living room with one or two fold-out sofas. Most two-room apartments have a balcony.
Three-room apartments are 80 sq m (860 sq ft) suitable for 6+1 people and feature two bedrooms and a balcony. There are double beds in the bedrooms and a fold-out sofa in the living room.
King Superior three-room apartments are 80 sq m (860 sq ft), have a balcony and can accommodate up to 6+1 people. There are two bedrooms with double beds and a living room with a fold-out sofa.
Good to know:
- All special requests for services and amenities (cots, baby tubs, highchairs and parking) should be sent directly to Kings Apartments, as soon as your reservation is made.
- Check-in: the private apartments do not have a reception. Please send your arrival information and mobile phone number to King Apartments. An assistant will meet guests at the office, located in the same building as the apartments, at the prearranged time, show the apartment and provide the keys.
- The apartments are self-catering so there is no room service or breakfast and the cleaning is only periodical (every 5 days).
- Payment needs to be made in cash (HUF, EUR) upon arrival.
- Two-room and three-room apartments have 1 and 2 bedrooms respectively.
- *As noted by some guests, not all apartments were air-conditioned in the past, however management has informed us that every apartment now has air-conditioning.
- Parking is available for a fee