The new Budapest Card is better than ever. Discover Budapest a la cart with more than 100 discounts. The Budapest Card is your public transport pass, your ticket to Budapest's top attractions and your voucher for great discounts and some free admissions.
The 2015/2016 Budapest Card comes in three flavors:
24-hour Budapest Card
HUF 4,900 / EUR 17
48-hour Budapest Card
HUF 7,900 / EUR 27
72-hour Budapest Card
HUF 9,900 / EUR 33
Here's what you get with your Budapest Card:
Included for free
- Free entry to Lukács Baths.
- Free unlimited travel on Budapest's public transport system (BKV).
- Two free guided walking tours. One in Buda and one in Pest.
- Free entry to the following museums: Museum of Aquincum, Budapest History Museum, Hungarian National Gallery, Hungarian National Museum, Capa Center, Mai Manó House of Photography, Kiscelli Museum, New Budapest Gallery, Vasarely Museum, Ferenc Hopp Museum of East Asian Art, and the Nagytétény Castle Museum
- Free Pocket Guide App.
- Discounts to more than 70 attractions, tours and museums including St. Stephen's Basilica, Budapest Opera House, Great Synagogue, National Gallery, Museum of Aquincum, Memento Park, House of Terror, Hospital in the Rock, Danube cruises (offered by Legenda) and much more.
- Discounts at Budapest's famous thermal baths including Széchenyi Baths, Gellért Baths, Rudas Baths, Veli Bej, Lukács Baths and Király Baths.
- Savings at participating restaurants and pubs across Budapest including Café Dorottya, Mátyás Pince Restaurant, Molnár's Kürtőskalács Bakery and more.
How much can you save with your Budapest Card?
24-hour Budapest Card - Save over HUF 6,000*
48-hour Budapest Card - Save over HUF 10,000*
72-hour Budapest Card - Save over HUF 15,000*
*The savings are based on one adult visiting 3 top Budapest Card attractions per day plus one thermal bath. Free public transport is also included. Visit more than 3 attractions per day and you could save even more.
How does the Budapest Card work?
1. Purchase your Budapest Card in Budapest at the airport or at one of the downtown Budapestinfo Point kiosks (Deák Ferenc tér - Sütő utca 2, or Heroes' Square - Olof Palme Sétány 5).
2. Validate your card by signing it and adding the date and time from when you wish to use your card.
3. Simply show your Budapest Card at the participating vendor and either get in for free or get a discount.
Where can I use my Budapest Card?
Attractions and applicable discounts:
Museums & galleries and applicable discounts:
Budapest History Museum 100%
Ernst Museum 20%
Holocaust Memorial Center 50%
Hospital in the Rock Museum 30%
House of Terror Museum 20%
Hungarian National Gallery 100%
Hungarian National Museum 100%
Jewish Museum 10%
Kiscelli Museum 100%
Memento Park 20%
Museum of Applied Arts 20%
Museum of Aquincum 100%
Museum of Ethnography 20%
Museum of Fine Arts 100%
Museum of Transport 20%
Baths & pools and applicable discounts:
Cafés & restaurants and applicable discounts:
Café Dorottya 30%
Fishermen's Bastion Restaurant 20%
Gellért Café & Restaurant & Pub 30%
Kispipa Restaurant 30%
Mátyás Pince Restaurant 20%
Molnár’s Kürtőskalács Bakery 20%
Restaurant Astoria 30%
Entertainment & nightlife and applicable discounts:
Activities and applicable discounts:
Absolute Walking Tour 10-30%
Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Tour 30%
Budapest Opera Tour 20%
City Park Ice Rink 10%
City Segway Tours 30%
City Tour Hop-on Hop-off 20%
Children's Railway 50%
Legenda Cruises 20%
Yellow Zebra Bike Rental 30%
Other participating vendors and applicable discounts:
Airport shuttle 10%