The 2010 Budapest Wine Festival is just around the corner and we are giving away day passes throughout July and August. The lucky winners will receive admission for two, valid for an entire day at the Budapest Wine Festival, held from September 8-12, 2010 in Buda Castle Hill. A special thanks to the Budapest International Wine Festival for their sponsorship and for organizing this world-class event annually.
Each day pass includes:
- A wristband with multi-entry privileges for the day
- 1 crystal tasting glass with a convenient, easy to use glass holding bag
- Free entry to exhibitions at the Hungarian National Gallery and the Budapest Historical Museum
- Great entertainment with free concerts
- Free entry for kids under 12
It's easy to enter:
- Become a fan of visitbudapest.travel on Facebook, or
- Join our community; signing up is easy, just enter your email and a username
Winners will be drawn from our Facebook fans, as well as visitbudapest.travel community members. Good luck to everyone and please help us spread the word about Hungarian wine:
- Tweet about the giveaway
- Share it with your Facebook friends
The upcoming Budapest Wine Festival is a great opportunity for us to launch a series of giveaways as well as a competition and it will be a big one. So, check back often for details on upcoming draws and prizes.
We want to keep things simple, but need to mention a few rules. Winners will be randomly picked from a pool of all visitbudapest.travel Facebook fans and registered users on July 31st, August 15th and August 31st. No purchase necessary and prizes have no cash value.
And the winners are:
July 31st draw: Zöldi Zsófia
August 15th draw: Gabi Manuli
August 31st draw: Ádám Rege