Get Budapest on the Go
Simply navigate to http://visitBudapest.travel on your mobile browser
If you are someone who likes to browse the internet on the go, I have some great news. We've just launched Visit Budapest for mobile. The mobile website provides visitors access to the most popular content on visitBudapest.travel in an easy to navigate mobile-friendly format, optimized for all popular smartphones and mobile platforms. To get Visit Budapest's mobile website for free, simply navigate to http://visitBudapest.travel or http://visitBudapest.mobi on your mobile browser. We have even added a cool desktop icon, so don't forget to add Visit Budapest to your mobile Home Screen.
Here is what you will find in our mobile Budapest guide:
- things to do, restaurants, nightlife, attractions, shops, museums, events calendar, getting around, hotels and more
- an English-Hungarian / Hungarian-English travel dictionary
- a currency converter
- online registration for the best unique tours by locals
- location-aware Budapest maps to help you find nearby attractions, restaurants, shops, baths, nightlife and more
- 'Favorites' to build your own custom Budapest guide
- Facebook, Twitter and G+ integration for easy social sharing
Want to know a little more about the techy stuff?
Visit Budapest's touch-optimized mobile site was built with an HTML5-based user interface for cross-platform compatibility. The lightweight code supports virtually every modern mobile browser and works on all popular smartphones & tablets.
The following mobile platforms provide for the best user experience: Apple iOS, Android, Android Honeycomb, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Blackberry Playbook, Palm WebOS, Firebox Mobile, Skyfire, Opera Mobile, Meego, Samsung bada, UC Browser, Kindle 3 and Fire, and Nook Color. Our mobile website also works (without the cool enhancements) on older versions of Blackberry (4x), Windows Mobile and other older smartphone platforms.
Take the mobile site for a spin at http://visitbudapest.travel. Don't forget, you need to visit the site on your mobile device to see it. I hope you like it and please send any feedback.
Enjoy Budapest and Hungary and be sure to take us with you on your travels.