This month's event lineup is incredible. Celebrate the final weeks of summer and the start of fall with some great festivals and outdoor events.
Here are some exciting Budapest events to choose from in September 2015.
- Jewish Summer Festival, on until September 6
- Budapest Short Film Festival, September 1-6
- Foie Gras Festival, September 4-6
- Budafok Champagne & Wine Festival, September 5-6
- Budapest Wine Festival, September 9-13
- Budapest Half Marathon, September 13
- National Gallop, September 18-20
- Sweet Days Chocolate Festival, September 18-20
- World Press Photo Exhibit 2015, opening on September 25th
Also, be sure to take advantage of the beautiful panorama onboard the giant Ferris wheels in Erzsébet tér, open until September 30th.
Photos by Márk Mervai